THANKS FOR SIGNING UP! CHECK YOUR INBOX FOR YOUR FREE DOWNLOAD
Interested in Australian homeschooling?
As thanks for signing up, here’s a limited-time special offer for the best Aussie homeschooling help you can get!
Get the help I wish I’d had when I was new to homeschooling – it’s still valuable 12 years in.
Get all 2019 + 2020 Australian Homeschooling Summit workshop recordings for only $29 – that’s 42% off!
But only until the timer expires….
No fluff. No teaser content.
Just in-depth, detailed help for your homeschool.
Skip the overwhelm and learn from people who have been through it
The Educating Parent
Tutor your own Child
Live Life with your Kids
People love the Australian Homeschooling Summit
The Australian Homeschooling Summit was hands-down THE BEST money I’ve invested in my child’s education and my mental health ever! (It was also the cheapest!)
I learnt SO MUCH! I can confidently say I can write my own curriculum and how to collect ‘evidence’ of learning for reporting. I also now know how to suit the individual teaching styles to suit my children.
This summit is not to be missed. All of the topics are relevant, practical, useful, and time saving. It is definitely worth listening to and will potentially save you a lifetime of regrets down the homeschool path.
I found the AHS to be one of the most useful homeschool resources I’ve encountered. The workshops are practical, insightful and inspirational. I feel much less stress about the big things like registration and curriculum.
What exactly do you get?
You’re not alone – we’re here to help!
Access to the recordings of all 60 homeschooling workshops + bonus sessions – Aussie homeschoolers cover everything from homeschool registration, homeschooling styles, deschooling, juggling all the things, and many more topics.
Workbooks, planners, and more – Many workshops have associated workbooks, planners, or other resources that help you make positive change happen.
mp3 files – Prefer to listen? You can!
Download everything – We know what it’s like to have slow, expensive internet. Download everything when you have a great connection so you can access it 24/7.
Less than 50c per workshop – Seriously, this is a huge bargain!
Want to know exactly what’s included?
Here’s a list of ALL 60 included workshops. Most also have a download or bonus included!
- Sustainable Homeschooling – Kelly George
- Theme & Project Planning – Tamara Kelly
- Multisensory Maths – Esther White
- Tune Into How Your Child Learns – Beverley Paine
- Striking the right balance so you don’t burn out – Shannon Young
- How to be an Organised Homeschool Parent – Jen Bauer
- Prepare your NSW Registration Document in a Few Hours – Karen Willson
- Taming the Curriculum Monster – Michelle Morrow
- What I Learned During 20 Years of Homeschooling – Belinda Letchford
- Is working from home an option for you and your family? – Larteasha Griffen
- 7 Simple Steps to Create Your Own Curriculum – Karen Willson
- Deschooling for Homeschoolers – Beverley Paine
- Unschooling Teens: are they doing enough – Rachael Clark
- Centering Your Education Around Australian Living Books – Erin Hassett
- Hygge, Books & Homeschool – Renelle Jones
- How you can include Aboriginal culture into your Homeschool – Larteasha Griffen
- Remove registration stress and get on with real home education – Tamara Kidd
- Home Educating Teens & Beyond – Bel Moore
- Oh no! I Forgot to Socialise the Kids! – Beverley Paine
- Cornerstones of a Home-Centered Education – Nicolas Connault
- Northern Territory Homeschool Registration – Jen Bauer
- Radical Unschooling Takes Trust – Rachael Clark
- Don’t be Scared of Science! – Kelly George
- Techniques for Tough Times: Getting through my Toughest Homeschool Days – Karen Willson
- How to retrospectively describe everyday life as educational attainment – Tamara Kidd
- Finding Five Minutes Peace – Michelle Morrow
- Special needs parenting: A single mother’s journey to radical self care – Tanya Savva
- Registering with the HEU in Qld – Tamara Kelly
- Fresh approaches for learning challenges – Crystel Poggioli
- Travel with Kids: A Real World Education – Noela Dowling
- Homeschooling Habits – Kelly George
- Setting your child up to WIN! – Andrew Lord
- Isolation – your greatest fear or current reality? – Tamara Kidd
- Unschooling – The kids will be alright! – Vicci Oliver
- Aboriginal People’s 60,000 year old Learning Style – Nola Turner-Jensen
- Making the Most of the Journey – Bel Moore
- Starting Homeschool Like a Pro – Karen Willson
- Navigating Neurodiversity in your Homeschool – Lusi Austin
- Bring Learning to Life with Stories – Anthony Coafield
- Home Ed Graduates – what do they think? – Erin Hassett’s Adult Children
- Unpacking Maths For Every Day Life – Esther White
- Resource Ideas for Hands on Learning – Rachael Clark
- Getting Started with Charlotte Mason – Carol Hudson
- There’s an Easier Way, Genius – Heidi Conway
- Creating your own Booklists for a Literature Based Education – Erin Hassett
- Embrace Nature Study Effortlessly – Marie Viljoen
- 12 Years of History and Geography – Why and How? – Myfanwy Dibben
- Home Educating Special Needs: Financial Assistance and NDIS – April Jermey
- Mindset Matters – priming kids to succeed – Andrew Lord
- Eyes Wide Open: Benefits and Disadvantages to Home Educating – Beverley Paine
- Staying Organised while Homeschooling – Patricia Fitzgerald
- Studying, Working, and Homeschooling: How to Juggle – Kelly George
- Fitting In The Feast… so no-one Goes Hungry – Renelle Jones
- Responding to THOSE Comments – Lusi Austin
- Teaching Life Skills with Passion Projects – Heidi Conway
- Wildschooling in Australia – Nicki Farrell
- Websites to Enhance Your Home Ed Life – Rachael Clark
- Structured Science for Homeschoolers – Tamara Kelly
- How do you Afford to Homeschool? – Collaboration
- Nurturing your child’s gifts & challenges beyond the curriculum – Heidi Hosking
Plus 15 bonus sessions!
Get Instant Access to this Special Limited-Time Offer
42% off the recordings of the 2019 + 2020 Australian Homeschooling Summits.